EURUSD: remains lower, key resistance around 1.1100 level.
USDJPY: 124.50 is the strong resistance.
EURUSD continues to be rejected by 1.110 level and 50-day EMA, the trend bias Bearish.
- Short-term: if 1.110 resistance level is broken to the upside, could expose 200-day EMA and resistance around 1.135 level.
- Long-term: however EURUSD continues Bearish. break below 1.080 support level, target at 1.050 level.
USDJPY broke out above key resistance around the 124.50 level and bounced back after testing this level.
- If USDJPY is re-break above 124.50 , the upside target is at 125.85
- break above 125.85 would confirm a continuation of the bullish trend, could target 129.00 next.(the Apr 2002 high)
- 1st Support is at 123.50 and the key support remains at the key 122.00 level.